Construction Business Development - Part TimeLocation: Branford, Connecticut
Do you have established contacts in the architect / facilities management / construction market?
Are you seeking an opportunity to work primarily from home with schedule flexibility?
Do you want to your reap additional incentive compensation for construction deals that you initiate?
O, R & L Construction is seeking a business development specialist that can utilize their established contacts and skills while best fitting your lifestyle.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of the Connecticut construction market
- Ability to utilize your existing contacts and relationships in healthcare, laboratory, corporate and/or private education segments
- Must attend industry and trade networking events to promote O,R & L Construction.
- College degree
- 5 plus years of construction related business development experience
- Understanding of CRM process
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information to internal staff in support of your BD projects