Employment Opportunities at O,R&L Construction
O,R&L Construction Corporation is always looking for motivated, talented and experienced people to help follow our mission and strategic vision:
A O,R&L Construction, we strive to exceed our clients' expectations by providing high performance, sustainable construction and superior client service. We measure our success by the relationships we build.
If you are looking to join a progressive commercial construction company that encourages diversity and professional development, O,R&L is for you. We offer services in Construction Management, Design Build, General Contracting, Green Building Services and Construction Consulting for the healthcare, laboratory, corporate and education industries focusing on high performance needs, client satisfaction and quality construction.
Come join the team of project managers, estimators, project engineers, architects, site superintendents, safety officers, marketing/sales, administrators and field personnel. O,R&L Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please see all available positions below.
There are 3 jobs available.
Construction Business Development - Part TimeLocation: Branford, Connecticut
Do you have established contacts in the architect / facilities management / construction market?
Are you seeking an opportunity to work primarily from home with schedule flexibility?
Do you want to your reap additional incentive compensation for construction deals that you initiate?
O, R & L Construction is seeking a business development specialist that can utilize their established contacts and skills while best fitting your lifestyle.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of the Connecticut construction market
- Ability to utilize your existing contacts and relationships in healthcare, laboratory, corporate and/or private education segments
- Must attend industry and trade networking events to promote O,R & L Construction.
- College degree
- 5 plus years of construction related business development experience
- Understanding of CRM process
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information to internal staff in support of your BD projects
Commercial CarpenterLocation: Branford, Connecticut
O,R&L Construction is seeking a responsible, experienced commercial carpenter with potential to lead. Candidate must have experience working in the commercial construction industry and have OSHA 10 certification. Candidate will assist site superintendent as required including demo, carpentry work, clean up, subcontractor oversight and general coordination of site.
Candidate must have general computer knowledge and the ability to multi task. Person must be looking for the potential to grow within the company. Benefits are available. References upon request.
Construction- Office/Project AdministrationLocation: Branford, Connecticut
O,R&L Construction is seeking a full time Project Administrator with Procore experience to provide support for project managers and superintendents with commercial construction projects. Ideal candidate has a construction related degree and/or prior experience and local to the greater New Haven area.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Process submittals & RFI’s
- Assist with project management accounting including entering invoices, purchase orders and change orders
- Assist with Project safety
- Assist with permitting process for construction
- Prepare closeout documents
- Run Take Offs
- Assist with estimating and bid packages